By COLlive reporter
Following its renovation and expansion, CH Houseware and Hardware in Crown Heights is currently featuring the largest selection of products and utensils for Pesach.
The super store at 392 Kingston Avenue is known for its friendly and efficient customer service and its wide selection displayed throughout spacious aisles. In addition to the holiday specials, they are giving a free Bedikas Chometz Set with purchase of $25 or more.
Their renovated store features a new “Bargain Basement” with closeouts and lowest prices on a variety of small appliances.
And with free delivery in the neighborhood, shopping for Pesach has never been easier in Crown Heights.
Here are the top 5 items the store owners think you can find useful for Pesach:
1. The Mango: This brand new product makes your mango easy to open and look pretty too.
2. The Sealed Box: This tightly sealed container keeps your Maror fresh and sharp for the Seder.
3. The brand new Salsa Maker: Insert, pull and chop… makes your salad dip so easy to make.
4. The Electronic Peeler: Peeling mounds of vegetables is a breeze with this device which peels fruits and veggies quickly and effortlessly – just by pushing a button.
5. The Curly: Curl, slice and shred your favorite vegetables and fruits to create delicious and healthy salads, side dishes and desserts. Three different blade styles included.
CH Houseware and Hardware, 392 Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn, NY