It is customary to give charity generously and liberally during all the days of repentance, but on the day before Yom Kippur this is even more the case, for tzedakah is a great source of merit and serves as protection against harsh decrees.
Imagine if your single dollar could reach and even help hundreds of Shluchim of the Rebbe in their holy work?
The concept is simple: You donate a dollar a day for either a full year of 365 days or a single month of 30 days. A Shluchim couple will be chosen on a daily basis to receive the accumulative amount that has been collected directly to their bank account.
Read more here.
Rosh Hashana, 5738 at a farbrengen the Rebbe spoke about the mitzvah of Ma’os Chittim, pointing out that the needs of the poor during Tishrei are even greater than during Nissan. He suggested that a fund be established supplying Shabbos and Yom Tov necessities to the needy. Shimshon and Martha Stock OBM answered the Rebbe’s call. For over 40 years, CSSY has continuously been feeding the poor and needy and providing them with Simchas Shabbos & Yom Tov during Tishrei and throughout the year. CSSY
Be a Giver. Every Single Day. Keren Hashana was established by the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, of righteous memory, to ensure that people perform the mitzvah of giving tzedaka—daily. Monies from Keren Hashana are distributed twice daily, before morning and afternoon services, for charitable purposes.
Keren Hashana, a unique charitable fund, makes giving to charity easy, in fact, it will actually do the mitzvah for you! Keren Hashana
- $1M In Shluchim Grants Launches 2nd Chabad Global Giving DayA group of generous philanthropists have committed more than $1 Million in challenge grants to be distributed to the Rebbe’s Shluchim in the second annual Chabad Global Giving Day.
- My dream has been that my newborn will hold my hand with his tiny fingersMy dream has been that my newborn will hold my hand with his tiny fingers. In reality, I need to gather with my hands his fallen fingers…!!!
- Racheli needs a kidney transplant NOW, before it is too lateMy name is Ayelet. I am the mother of Shanel Rachel, and it is for her sake and her sake alone that I force myself to overcome my embarrassment and turn to you for help. I appeal to the kindness of your hearts and beg you to save the life of my precious daughter, because ...
- Frum Girl Diagnosed With Serious IllnessI am an 18 year old girl who was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and now I have two options.
- Keren Hashana: The Rebbe’s Daily FundWhat did the Rebbe say about his Keren Hashana Fund? Why should you join this tzedakah fund and why is it never too late to join?
- Frum Girl Diagnosed With Serious IllnessAn 18 year old girl who was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis now faces two options…
- Reunite a Young Jewish Boy With His MotherA young Jewish mother has just received a devastating verdict from the Family Court, creating a situation of urgent pidyon shvuyim, after the non-Jewish father was awarded full custody of her child. Help overturn this crushing verdict.
- Rabbi Butrimovitz Pleads: Don’t Let Englewood Yeshiva Get Washed AwayThe storm is long over… but our long road back is just beginning. No effort is being spared to rebuild and get back to helping the bochrim return to learning and growing as soon as humanly possible. Our bochrim are losing out every day that we lack a proper structure for them, and it’s imperative ...
- Do You Have $1 Dollar A Day?With DollarDaily.org your single dollar could reach and help hundreds of Shluchim of the Rebbe in their holy work. Join now and be a part of it.