MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 316, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, July 5, 2020 / 13 Tammuz 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
MyLife MP3s are available to download from ChassidusApplied.com. Become a free member today and receive unlimited Mylife MP3 downloads.
The topics in this week’s 316th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
· Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
· Chassidus Applied to 12-13 Tammuz and Pinchas
· Nothing is Impossible
· Lessons from 17 Tammuz and the Three Weeks
· Fighting to uphold the “walls” surrounding and protecting Judaism
· Please share more personal experiences and songs
· Why is no one wearing masks in 770?
· Why can’t we talk openly and be critical of the BLM movement?
· What’s your opinion about the distinction made by political leaders in NY between public protests and religious gatherings?
· Why do so many people not get it?
· Are destruction of statues and riots a sign of Moshiach’s coming?
· Can mandatory volunteerism be part of the way to help America heal?
· What can we do about skyrocketing housing and tuition costs?
· How do I focus my mind during prayer?
· Can we yearn for Moshiach for ulterior personal motives?
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.
All episodes are immediately available for viewing in the MLC’s archive and can be downloaded as MP3s for listening on the go.
Also at: chassidusapplied.com/mlc-tv