MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 284, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, November 24, 2019 / 26 MarCheshvan 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Kislev and Toldos
· Lessons from the Kinus HaShluchim
· Why do so some overdo it and add extreme titles to the Rebbe?
· What happens to people after they die?
· What defines a proper avodah in Kriyas Shema She’al Hamitah?
· Are there Chassidic methods to help ease labor pains?
· Why does pregnancy – bringing a new life into this world – need to be so difficult?
· Why is it not misguided to ask the Rebbe for blessings when he is an Ohr Atzmi and beyond showing miracles?
Follow up (episodes 283):
o Impeachment; Kings
Chassidus question: How would you explain the maamar V’isha Achas about spiritual and emotional numbness?
My Life 2019 essays:
Rx Derech Chayim, Michael Dinerman, 48, Atlanta GA;
Controlling Your Anger So It Doesn’t Control You, Chaya Katz, 28, St. Paul, MN;
חינוך למעשה מתורתו של הרבי, Aahron Shwartz, Kiryat Malachi, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.