MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 173, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson. The topics in this Sunday’s hour-long broadcast:
· Chassidus Applied to Tisha B’Av
· Lessons from Shabbas Nachamu
· What should be our attitude to the recent escalation of strife in Israel, especially during these Nine Days?
· When is it ok to say “I can’t”?
· Can we improve our memory retention?
· How can I balance personal avodah and inspiring others?
· What to do about the laxity of standards at weddings?
· Large families: follow-up
· Spiritual time zones: follow-up
· Chassidus Question: Understanding Ratzon: Part II
· MyLife Essays: “The Secret to Lying Your Way Through Marriage” by Shalom Lipszyc; “Be You. G-d Wants You.” by Chana Rachmani; and “The Thirsty Soul” by Avigail Halevy. These and other essays can be read online at meaningfullife.com/essays.