MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 282, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, November 10, 2019 / 12 Marcheshvan 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to Vayeira
· How did Avraham know that it was G-d talking to him, and not a hallucination?
· How can we explain the Akeidah?
· How can you find your personal Lech-Lecha?
· What can a child do if he is having issues with his parents, and they don’t respond?
· How to deal with social anxiety?
· What can I do about feeling stuck in my life?
· What can we do about talking in shul?
Follow up (episodes 280-281):
o Boring holidays
o Kiddush clubs
o Expanding 770
Chassidus question: What is the difference between a divine soul rooted in the divine name and all other things that are rooted in the divine name?
My Life 2019 essays:
סוד ההצלחה בחיים, Mordechai Segal, 21, Kfar Chabad, Israel;
טיפים של קאוצ’ינג חסידי, Arik Melchiali, Lud, 45, Israel;
Tap In, Tap Out, Shterna Sara Ringo, 18, Montreal, Canada
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.