MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 302, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, March 29, 2020 / 4 Nissan 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
>>> Special Coronavirus Edition Part IV<<<
· How do we address the paradox of the pandemic happening during these redemptive and miraculous days of Nissan?
· Should we be doing things differently because of the situation?
· What lessons do we learn from Pesach about the coronavirus?
· What should our community learn from this disaster?
· During these times, what is the role of teshuva, which brings healing to the world?
· Please make some suggestions that we individually and as a community can do to stop the virus?
· Should we be fasting during this time?
· How can we see the light amidst all this darkness?
· Is it inappropriate to share funny coronavirus memes on social media?
· What to do about immersing new vessels in a mikveh when they are closed?
· Do we blow shofar during the time of a plague?
· What should I do if I need to say HaGomel?
· Does the coronavirus have any connection with Moshiach?
· Chassidus question: What are the spiritual dynamics of a virus epidemic?
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.