MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 235, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, November 11, 2018 / 3 Kislev 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 235th episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to Vayeitzei and Tes Kislev
* What attitude should one have to Conservative and Reform Jewish groups?
* What is the Rebbe’s opinion about creating an endowment?
* Homosexuality: How can it be prohibited if it is innate?
* Why does Judaism reject the messiah that other religions have embraced?
Follow-up (episode 230-234):
* Stuck in marriage
* Pittsburgh massacre
* How much to reveal about a potential shidduch?
Chassidus question: What relation does Abraham have with kelipah? A seeming contradiction in Torah Ohr Parshat Toldos
My Life 2018 essays:
* Letting Go, Chana Naparstek, 20, Brooklyn, NY
* Tricky Reality, Aviv Aharon Illoz, 22, Morristown, NJ
* Are You Missing a Leg? Getting to the Root of Negative Emotions, Sara Blau, 29, Brooklyn, NY
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships.
To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.