MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 242, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, December 30, 2018 / 22 Teves 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
* MyLife: Chassidus Applied 5th Annual Contest Announcement
* Chassidus Applied to 24 Teves and Parshas Vaeirah
* What do you say to a teenage girl who refuses to accept tznius guidelines because she feels degraded by the need to cover herself in order not to be objectified?
* What defines a Chabad chosid?
* Is it wrong to listen to and enjoy classical music?
* J-screen Genetic Screening: Are we obligated as parents?
* Did the Rebbe say anything about natural vs. bottle feeding a baby?
Follow-up (episodes 238; 241):
* Revealing one’s past in shidduchim
* Government trying to change our education system
* Singing in restroom
* Social justice
Chassidus question: Explain the different ways we “describe” Atzmus
My Life 2018 essays:
* Seeking Comfort, Simi Sebbag, 24. Brooklyn, NY
* Why Men Should Not Date, Yisrael New, 29, Jerusalem, Israel
* Singing in my Home, Sholom Magidman, 25, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.