MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 269, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, July 21, 2019 / 18 Tammuz 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 269th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
· Chassidus Applied to 17 Tammuz Nidche
· Lessons from Pinchas
· How can I alleviate financial anxieties?
· What is the Torah’s view on borders and immigration? Should we be supporting open immigration even if it may cause security risks?
· Does the Rebbe address the issue of buying German products today?
· How would Torah and Chassidus address parental custody and alienation due to an acrimonious divorce?
· What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations?
o Older singles (episode 263)
o BPD (episode 268)
· Chassidus question: Where do the five senses belong in context of the ten faculties, which correspond to the ten sefiros?
· My Life 2019 essays:
התמודדות עם תסכול וכעס, Chaya Mushka Banor, 17, Tzfat, Israel;
The Honor of Your Presence Is Requested…, Esther Rochel Elkaim, 31, Bal Harbour, FL;
הגן של האנושות, Chanania Zohar, 35, Migdal HaEmek, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.