ICT Certified life coach Rochel Duchman will be giving another live Virtual Lecture Series helping parents navigate through the journey of Shidduchim.
Following the success of the initial series “Road to Eternal Joy” Webinar classes which took the shiddich scene by storm and had participants from around the world – including Los Angeles, NY, Brazil, Toronto, Cleveland and more, Duchman will once again be offering limited spaces for this course.
The course focuses on a wide range of issues within the shidduch system, and while it does not replace a shadchan, it sheds light on many of the complicated and taboo issues that surround the shidduch process.
As an ICT Certified Coach, Mrs. Duchman backs up her vast knowledge of the shidduch system with coaching skills that are sure to give a renewed sense of purpose to parents that are navigating the shidduch system.
The second one will begin on July 23. To ensure individualized attention, join now, as spaces will fill up quickly.
Only 2 spots left! Join now!
For more information call 747-254-0356
About the first course
What Participants said about the first Webinar:
“Mrs. Duchman’s Eternal Joy course was so practical-really helping one to get from one end of the shidduchim to the other-step by step. She also infused each session with funny anecdotes to keep a heavy subject light. The spiritual infusion of the Rebbe’s directives and bitochon helped keep the proper perspective. The course was done in a professional, positive format that helped us feel comfortable asking sensitive questions. Highly recommend.”
“Overall the course was exceptional! It was well researched -tons of information -very informative. Loved the supporting stories and personal examples you gave. I came away feeling much calmer that I’m not in this alone. We are all going through the same journey and it’s not easy. We have to be strong – have faith- and do our part! Thank you so much Rochel for the course would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a shidduch. Was very well thought out- well researched and made the process seem much more manageable. Thank you for offering your ongoing support. It’s very kind of you! Sending my Love and let me know if you are having a follow up course at any time-maybe like after the engagement. lol.”
“Thank you for the class on shidduchim for our children. Rochel found an effective way to balance the spiritual approach to shidduchim with the directives from the Rebbe-together with practical tips. Specific ways to support and communicate with our children and with others about shidduchim for our children were provided,”
Take aways from the course
1. “I liked how you focused on the communication with one’s own child and finding the right shidduch for them- what they want- not what we want! (not our vision of them)
2. “your practical reminders about being a mensch were important”
3. “Keeping your eyes open for our own children and their friends. Even if it does not work out for your child, there is someone for everyone and perhaps someone else in your sphere or your child’s sphere would be the right match.
4. “The amazing guidance from the Rebbe and “practical” daily spiritual steps we can apply at this time.
5. “Keeping it simple is the best way to start out (resume) adding more when requested.
6. “Being opened to Hashem sending these brochos from different resources/avenues.
For more information call 747-254-0356 .