MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 272, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, August 11, 2019 / 10 Menachem Av 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
>> Special Tisha B’Av Nidche Edition <<
· Chassidus Applied to Tishe B’Av nidche
· Lessons from 15th of Av and Shabbos Nachamu
· Has the Rebbe ever made public statements about mass shootings, why they happen and what can be done to prevent them?
· Does real bitachon include believing that everything Hashem sends our way will be revealed good?
· What should our reaction be to women claiming the right to setup a Tefillin stand for women, just as Chabad does for men?
· Are we properly educating newlyweds in the difference between healthy and unhealthy intimacy?
· How are we to react to stories that seem to compromise the Rebbe?
o Parental alienation (episode 269)
o What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations? (episodes 269-271)
o Cholov Yisroel (episode 271)
Chassidus question: How do you explain the four methods of capital punishment proscribed in the Torah?
My Life 2019 essays:
Transcending Conflict, Noach Kane, 23, Morristown, NJ
“Human Doing”? Discover Your True Essence: A “Human Becoming”, Yochi Ress, 41, Johannesburg, South Africa;
צומת דרכים, Chaya Mushka Beckerman, 17, Jerusalem, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.