A new support group has been established in Crown Heights for secondary infertility (in conjunction with Resolve).
The group’s first meeting will be held this Thursday, August 20 at 8:30 pm. The group will be meeting virtually for now.
If any of the following statements apply to you, you may want to consider joining the support group.
– I’m feeling lonely and isolated.
– I feel I don’t belong in a general infertility support group because I already have a child(ren), but I am still struggling with infertility and want to grow my family.
– I am looking into alternate methods of growing my family, including using reproductive technologies.
– The rules and stigmas of my community/religion are making it hard to know how to go about growing my family.
– I have very few people to talk with about my infertility. No one understands!
– My husband/wife is the only one I have who provides emotional support.
– I’m having trouble navigating my medical treatment options.
– I can’t decide whether I should just be happy with what I have or pursue my dreams of growing my family.
– Holidays and coping with family and friends are becoming more and more difficult.
The first meeting will be held this Thursday, August 20 at 8:30 pm.
To join, reach out to [email protected] for a link.