The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #40: Saul Friedman “Get your numbers right”
In the four decades of his luminous career, thousands of clients have flocked to Saul Friedman, seeking his wise business counsel. Banks such as Chase and Merrill Lynch rank amongst the relationships he’s forged over the years.
As Senior Partner of his well-established accounting firm, Saul N. Friedman & Company, he oversees more than 20 professionals, each of whom have established a solid reputation of excellence in servicing businesses beyond the books, providing tax strategies, offering a vast network of services and assisting clients to successfully navigate the business world.
In this interview:
• Journey to becoming an accountant
• Calculation to start your own business
• Deciding your companies’ position
• The right way to hire long lasting employee
• Building your business on referrals
• When to bring family in business
• When to go into a partnership in business
• The importance of keeping good books in business
• Always take care of the middleman.
• Overview of the new tax law
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]