The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #24 “Message from a business lawyer”
Baruch C. Cohen is an accomplished and aggressive civil trial attorney representing business matters before the Los Angeles Superior Courts, the U.S. District Court, the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and before Bais Dins across the country.
Cohen was recently admitted to appear before the United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to trial lawyers who have received million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
In this interview:
* The importance of keeping your standards
* Document everything. Confirm everything in writing.
* Listen to your internal compass (polygraph); if it sounds to good to be true; it is.
* Pause before pushing “send” on an email.
* Consult with counsel BEFORE taking action, not after.
* Insert Bais Din arbitration clauses in your contracts.
* Standing up for our Holy Land
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]