MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 191, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, December 3, 2017 / 15 Kislev 5778 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
MyLife MP3s are available to download from the Meaningful Life Center Shop. Become a free member today and receive unlimited Mylife MP3 downloads.
The topics in this week’s 191st episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to 19 Kislev
* What lessons do we learn from Vayeishev?
* Handwriting analysis (graphology): Is it legitimate from a Chassidic perspective?
* How to teach a child shomer negia
* What can I do about procrastination and memory improvement?
* What is the best way to inculcate kabolas ol and respect in students?
Follow-up: Ultrasound (Episode 190)
* Chassidus Question: Birchat Kohanim and dreams?
* MyLife Essays: Who? Or What?, by Fraida Glassner, 21, Crown Heights, NY; Achashveirosh in the White House , by Chana Gansburg, 32, Crown Heights, NY; Freedom from Frustration, Yehoshua Heshel Ceitlin, 22, Crown Heights, NY. These and other essays can be read online at meaningfullife.com/essays.