Established with the goal of teaching and training Rabonim, Shluchim and Moreh Hora’ah, the Kolel started its third successful year.
Partner with us on this $850,000 campaign, and ensure that we can train and educate more Rabonim! The Future of Chabad is in your hands!
The first year focused on Mikvah, Ribbis and Heter Iska.
The second year focused on Niddah, Tevilah and Amira L’Nochri.
The new year will focus on Kidushin, Kesubah, Jewish Status, and Eruv.
* Alongside the official Kolel curriculum, the Kolel encourages and provides a structure for those who wish to learn other Halachic topics, such as Dayanus, with four graduates completing Dayanus.
* Two graduates went on to take positions as Rabonim in Anash communities.
* Over 40 trips were arranged to Batei Din and Rabonim to receive Shimush hands-on training in: Mikvah building and inspection; Gittin; Geirus; Chalitza and Dinei Torah in Monsey, Queens, Flatbush, Williamsburg and Boro Park.
* Over 20 Yungeleit received Shimush in Mar’os and practical Hilchos Niddah, from veteran Halachic authorities such as the Debreciner Dayan of Borough Park, NY, and the Skverer Dayan of New Square, NY, and Dayanim in the Beis Hora’ah of Williamsburg.
* Every Shiur is recorded live, so anyone can learn the same topics and gain important knowledge.