MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 251, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, March 3, 2019 / 26 Adar I 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to 27 Adar
· Lessons from Chodesh Adar II and Pekudei
· If everything that happens is orchestrated from above, how much free choice do we really have?
· What Torah concepts can we transmit to non-Jews? How far can we go?
· How do we address the issue of anti-Semitic attacks and safety?
· Since G-d created the human body with such amazing design why did he allow it to be so fragile?
· Should we be talking with our children about puberty?
· What is the meaning of the verse “also the prophets and the spirit of contamination I will remove from the earth”?
Follow-up (episode 250):
Chassidus question: Will the roles of women and men change in the times of Moshiach when feminine energy will be greater than male energy?
My Life 2018 essays:
I Am My Own Greatest Enemy: Shedding Chassidic Light on Destructive Behaviors, Countess Rivka Elkaim, 67, United States
You ARE your Struggles, Sara Malka Fox, 19, Pretoria, South Africa
Every Moment – A Renewed Creation to Celebrate, Baruch Elkins, 58, Buffalo Grove, IL
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.