Available for 5th and 6th grades for the upcoming school year 5771, Merkos L’Inyonei Chinuch in partnership with Tzivos Hashem have produced an unprecedented curriculum.
With the goal of raising the level of Jewish Studies Curriculum, the content is designed to impart a strong and broad overview of the entire Torah, (??? ????? ?????) using the 613 Mitzvos as the framework.
Some of the exciting features of this curriculum are:
· Elements from current educational theories and methods, finally applied to Torah subjects.
· Content variety to appeal to all kinds of children
· Prepared workbook activities.
· Written in inviting language for children
· Flexibility in both the level and timeframe of each lesson
· Beautiful design and researched layout.
· Teacher?s Guide full with additional information, presentation ideas, prepared tests and answer sheets, lesson objectives and much more.
The project is sponsored by the Rohr Family, in loving memory of Mrs. Sara Rohr ?”?
Some quotes from educators who reviewed the project:
?The lack of curriculum in Jewish Studies is both surprising and devastating. Once this is implemented, it will raise the awareness of what can and must be done for ALL topics in Jewish Studies. This is most probably the most monumental thing happening in Chinuch today?
? Rabbi B. Ginsberg (Dean, Torah Academy Minneapolis MN)
?This will raise the entire learning experience across ALL limmudei kodesh subjects. It is nothing short of amazing!?
? Rabbi M. Rottenberg
(Principal, Viener Cheder, Monsey)
?The knowledge children will gain from this curriculum will empower them in all other Jewish subjects. They will be knowledgeable is the entire Torah!?
? Rabbi M. Possick
(Director of School and Personnel Services, Torah Umesorah)
?It will help the students to feel a relevance and excitement about the whole Torah, and after all, that is the goal of our chinuch.?
? Mrs. S. Aberback
(Founder and Director of ?Project Derech?)