Create Account
ב"ה
Tuesday, 15 Sivan, 5779
  |  June 18, 2019

    Couple Killed in Boro Park Fire

    An Orthodox Jewish couple was killed and their daughter hospitalized after a fire ripped through their home in Boro Park, Brooklyn early Monday morning. Full Story, Photos, Video

    Tzeirei Hashluchim Ends Summer

    Next Story »

    Will A Full Beard Hurt My Business

    9
    Opinions and Comments

    To keep track of your comments, follow a conversation or flag a comment Login
    avatar
      Subscribe  
    newest oldest most voted
    Notify of
    smoke and carbon detectors
    Guest
    smoke and carbon detectors

    What a tragedy! BDE, every home should have smoke and carbon detectors, and fire extingushers…. we should have learned from the sasoon family tragedy….

    HASHEM WHY
    Guest
    HASHEM WHY

    BDE

    Teacher
    Guest
    Teacher

    Another daughter of the couple is a teacher at the Lubavitch pre school in Fair Lawn, NJ.

    Oy Ribbono Shel Olam...!
    Guest
    Oy Ribbono Shel Olam...!

    Helf shoin deina kinder…
    נעם אינז ארויס פון די לאנגע ביטערע שרעקליכער טונקעלער גלות
    ברענגט אונז משיח איצטער
    We Want Moshiach Now! We can’t wait any longer!

    Anonymous
    Guest
    Anonymous

    So sad the daughter is going to wake up at the hospital, and find out her parents died, what a tragedy

    Anonymous
    Guest
    Anonymous

    One should always check the battery of the smoke detector. And if you have a fire extinguisher it should safe to use on electrical, oil and regular fire .

    Posts
    Guest
    Posts

    You really have no idea as yet what the cause of the fire was
    For all you guys know there might have been perfectly functional
    Smoke detectors
    Fire extinguishers
    Other required paraphernalia

    It seems sad towards the orphan girl(s) to prejudge the situation
    The tragedy knows no bounds
    Regardless of the whys and wherefores

    Yankel Todres
    Guest
    Yankel Todres

    B”H

    In response to # 7. The FDNY now says that there were no smoke detectors at all, in the entire building.

    Fires can start due to many causes. No matter the cause of the fire, our first task is to preserve human life. Always put in smoke detectors.

    Please, please beloved Yidden, save the Aibeshters children!

    FDNY Are A Disgrace
    Guest
    FDNY Are A Disgrace

    They are very good at blasting their sirens and waking people up in the middle of the night to get some doughnuts. But when just around the corner they can’t get there earlier enough to possibly save these people. They are overpaid unionized thugs. Once they get to the property they destroy everything and steal as well. Huge waste of taxpayer money. Firefighters should be volunteers or privatized.

    X