Should a person be forced to conform to community standards or be condemned for living outside of the box? Can you help a person who has a problem but is not interested in seeking help? Is there a solution to a marriage lacking intimacy?
These among other questions will be the subject of tonight’s episode of “MyLife: Chassidus Applied,” a weekly webcast on COLlive.com produced by the Meaningful Life Center and presented by Rabbi Simon Jacobson.
“After over two centuries of mesiras nefesh of the Rebbeim for Chassidus and Chassidim,” declared Rabbi Jacobson, “the time has come to reclaim the most precious stone of the crown given to us to both prevent problems and to heal from any that come our way.”
The broadcast answers people’s questions in simple, clear language while being heavily sourced. Each episode is jam-packed with eye-opening advice from the Rabbeim, gleaned from uncovering surprising gems in their letters, sichos and maamorim that address our personal issues with disarming relevance.
Topics to be addressed in this hour-long broadcast include:
· Individuality vs. conformity: Should we strive to conform to community standards or is it ok to be out-of-the-box?
· Can you help someone who doesn’t want to be helped?
· How to deal with a spouse who is uninterested in intimacy
· When can a marriage be called hopeless?
· How to bring joy into an unhappy life
VIDEO: Airs Sunday 8:00 PM Eastern Time. Replay is immediately available
Questions may be submitted anonymously at www.meaningfullife.com/mylifelive.