MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 178, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, September 3, 2017 / Elul 12 5777 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
* Chassidus Applied to Chai Elul and Ki Tavo
* 120th anniversary of the establishment of Tomchei Temimim (1897-2017. תרנ”ז-תשע”ז)
* Why is life so challenging: If we could overcome any challenge G-d gives us, what’s the point of the challenge? Is it just to suffer?
* Are prayers from a non-Jewish origin legitimate?
* Nosi HaDor (episode 176)
* Shidduchim crisis (episodes 169-171)
* Couples learning together (episode 177)
* Trusting your husband (episode 177)
* Chassidus Question: Tanya chapter2 says that child comes from the core/mind of * the father. What is the mother’s contribution?
* MyLife Essays: “You Don’t Need to Become an Artist” by Rivka Nehorai; “Marijuana and Chassidus” by Carly Meisel, and “Definition in Educating” by Raizel Zucker. These and other essays can be read online at meaningfullife.com/essays.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.