MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 335, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020 / 27 Kislev, 4th night of Chanukah 5781 – 8:00-9:00 PM EST
>> Special Chanukah Edition <<
· Chassidus Applied to Chanukah and Miketz
· What five messages do the Chanukah lights teach us
· Why did the Rebbe cross out the words “whispering flames”?
· With so much pain and darkness how do you maintain a positive outlook?
· Should a chossid eat jelly doughnuts on Chanukah?
· Why is Judaism so obsessed with food?
· How can we take on and maintain so many resolutions?
· What should be our attitude to the Covid vaccine?
· Should we still be following Covid medical guidelines?
· Is there a double standard when it comes to discussing Trump and Biden?
· Would it be okay to name our children Donald?
How can we apply the Kabbalistic explanation of Chanukah in Derech Mitzvosecho to our lives?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask