MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 200, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, February 4, 2018 / 19 Shevat 5778 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 200th episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to Chof Beis Shevat: 30th yahrzeit of the Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka
* Lessons from Parshas Mishpotim and Shekalim
* More tips for writing a winning MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay
* How do we determine the validity of a Torah teacher?
* Why did G-d create the world for His pleasure at our expense?
* How can we get men to be more refined in their approach to marriage and family?
* Follow-up: Chabad shul (episode 199)
* Why don’t we Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
Chassidus Question: Does the inanimate world “feel” things?
Questions may be submitted anonymously at meaningfullife.com/mylife