MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 246, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, January, 27 2019 / 21 Shevat 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
* Chassidus Applied to 22 Shevat and Mishpatim
* Does the Torah sanction slavery? What eternal relevance does it have?
* How do I choose between personal spiritual growth and commitment to home and family?What do the Rebbeim say about a fire, G-d forbid?
* Are the Rebbe’s words and images copyrighted?
* Did people understand the Rebbe’s words during Farbrengens?
* How to deal with paraphilia?
Follow-up (episodes 202-204): Shaming abusers
Chassidus question: Explain the difference between the terms the Torah uses for mitzvos: mishpatim, eidus and chukim?
My Life 2018 essays:
* A New Perspective on the Inexplicable Challenges of Our Times, Yoel Baron, 35, Israel
* Dealing with Sadness, Dori Galili, 46, Sderot, Israel
* Marriage – Defining the Term, Dovid Lichtenstadter, 31, Brooklyn, NY
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.