The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
This is the 2nd of a 5 part series on financial literacy
Episode Title: The secret to a great credit score.
BIO: Yehuda Berg has been working as a Business and Credit Consultant for a number of organizations since 1999. Starting in 2015 he joined the CHYE team as the inhouse business councilor.He has consulted with thousands of fledgling entrepreneurs and has been instrumental in helping hundreds realize their dream of owning their own business. He is available to help new and early stage entrepreneurs at [email protected]
In this interview:
- Monitoring debt, what’s the difference between good and bad debt?
- Why is it important to have a good credit score?
- What exactly is a credit score/report?
- The breakdown of the score, how the credit bureaus come up with the number. (5 components)
- How to monitor/ fix score?
- Tips and other innovative ways to get your score up
- Resources to help improve score
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]