The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #21 “Crafting your businesses message”
During a decade of brand copywriting, Avi Webb has been fortunate to name products and companies, create numerous ad campaigns and develop online content that seamlessly sync with their intended audiences.
In this interview:
* Crafting a marketing message that produces an emotional reaction
* Knowing your client’s needs
* Creating an enduring brand
* Think about your long-term goal
* Finding your niche
* Effective email marketing
* Meeting with people you admire
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]