The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with the community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
The making of a franchise with Rabbi Avi and Chanale Rubenfeld, founders of salads2yourdoor.com
As an Integrative Nutritional Health Coach trained by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Chanie Rubenfeld found a solution that has allowed her to help many busy (working) women (and men!) throughout the St. Louis area (as well as throughout the country) reach their personal health goals.
She provides a weekly delivery of 5 delicious artisan salads straight to their home or office through her website. After several years of growth, the business has moved to a franchise model with many new locations opening across the country.
In this episode in the second half of the interview for there is an exciting business opportunity for an aspiring entrepreneur to launch an exciting new business.
In this interview:
- Follow your natural talents
- Starting out in our home kitchen
- Working as a husband and wife team
- How to turn a business into a franchise
- Making your business duplicatable
- Innovating in the food industry
- A good profit margin for a food business
- Creating a spinoff business “Judaism Unboxed”
- Seeking a potential buyer to run with
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]