MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 252, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, March 10, 2019 / 3 Adar II 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST:
* Chassidus Applied to Vayikra and Zachor
* Lessons from 9 Adar II – 79 years since the Frierdiker Rebbe’s arrival to America
* What should I do about my doubts in G-d?
* Why do we need to ask G-d for our needs in prayer – doesn’t G-d know what we need?
* Why don’t we daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
* How can we as a couple overcome our obstacles? Can we expect a brighter future?
* Should one write BS”D or B”H on an email or a computer document?
Follow-up (episode 250-251):
* What is the Rebbe’s approach to Anti-Semitism?
* Why did G-d make the most sacred human organ also the one used for expelling waste?
Chassidus question: What is the kelipah of Amalek in our personal lives? And how do we reconcile the two statements that Amalek is daas of kelipah and that there is no daas in sitra achra?
My Life 2018 essays:
* Social Belonging and Individuality, Mishael Elmalem, 41, Jerusalem, Israel;
* Your Heart Follows Your Actions, Shneur Zalman Brod, 25, Rechovot, Israel
* Discovering Meaning in Life by Contemplating on Creation, Arie Yulus-Ziskind, 19, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.