MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 325, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, September 6, 2020 / 17 Elul 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
MyLife MP3s are available to download from ChassidusApplied.com. Become a free member today and receive unlimited Mylife MP3 downloads.
The topics in this week’s 325th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
· Chassidus Applied to Chai Elul
· Was the Baal Shem Tov a gaon?
· What does it mean that the Alter Rebbe had a neshama chadasha? Are some souls greater than others?
· Can you share the three most practical lessons from the Tanya for people today?
· Lessons from Netzavim-Vayeilech: Unwavering roots and expansive growth
· 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
· When praying, is it better to read from the siddur or can someone just make up their own prayers?
· Can I pray in a place where there are idols?
· What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content? Part II
· Announcing the winners of the 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face.
In what has become a staple in so many people’s lives, MyLife: Chassidus Applied has provoked a significant reaction from the community, with thousands of people viewing each live broadcast and hundreds of questions pouring in week after week. At the root of every question and personal challenge tackled by the series is the overarching question: Does Judaism have the answers to my personal dilemmas?
MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.
Also at: chassidusapplied.com/mlc-tv