The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
This week’s interview: Be smart with your money with Meyer Spiegel
Meir Ahron Spiegel lives in Lakewood with his wife and children. He is a CPA currently working as the CFO of VIP Wireless. He believes strongly that everyone should be financially educated. The ability to manage money well by understanding concepts such as investments and compounding interests will equip people to reach financial stability.
In this interview:
- Save money regularly the earlier the better
- The most powerful force in the universe compound interest
- Understanding stocks
- Understanding rate of return
- The problem with a savings account
- Taxes on stock trading
- The place of a financial advisor
- 401k vs Roth IRA
- Understanding dollar cost average
- Saving and the frum lifestyle
- The place of home ownership
- The place of life insurance
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]