MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 204, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, March 4, 2018 / 17 Adar 5778 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 204th episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to Parshas Vayakhel-Pikkudei and Parah
* Evaluation continues: hundreds of excellent essays in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
* Should we be following US Department of Health guidelines regarding time between pregnancies?
* What is the Rebbe’s opinion on homebirth?
* Is it important to the Rebbe that I live in Crown Heights?
* How do I deal with a spouse who does not share my need for emotional connection?
* How do we create balance between tznius and maintaining a strong emotional passion between spouses?
* How to ensure that a spiritual high is channeled appropriately?
* Wall of shame forever? Does a person has paid his dues for violating others need to be shamed for the rest of his life? (episode 203)
* Healthy eating (episode 203)
* Minyan that davens fast (episode 199)
* G-d’s Anger (episode 203)
* Reward and punishment (episode 203)
Chassidus Question: Is there such a thing as healthy anger stemming from the divine soul?
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.