In just two weeks, Chassidim around the world will celebrate the 90th anniversary of the wedding of our Rebbe and Rebbetzin on Yud-Daled Kislev.
At the Farbrengen of Yud Daled Kislev 5739, on the Rebbe’s 50th anniversary, the Rebbe related that in 5707 (1947) Chassidim prepared gifts for the Frierdiker Rebbe in honor of his wedding anniversary, 13 Elul 5657 (1897). The Rebbe, then serving as the director of Kehos, presented to the Frierdiker Rebbe a newly printed book each day of the anniversary of Sheva Brochos. The Rebbe emphasized the great Nachas this gave the Frierdiker Rebbe.
So too, when a special milestone anniversary for the Rebbe and Rebbetzin was approaching, Chassidim around the world would make good resolutions in connection with the respective number, and it was apparent to all that the Rebbe derived tremendous Nachas from it.
In preparation for this year’s momentous milestone, Vaad Tishim Shana, a committee dedicated to facilitating programs for Chabad communities and yeshivos around the world in connection with Yud Daled Kislev, was formed under the auspices of Tzeirei Agudas Chabad.
We strongly encourage Shluchim, Anash and Talmidei Hatmimim around the world to partake in the preparations of “gifts” (“matanos”) in multiples of 90, by initiating or increasing in:
1) Torah Study – 90 extra minutes of learning Nigleh and Chassidus, particularity of the Rebbe’s Torah – until Yud-Daled Kislev.
2) Tzedakah – Donations in multiples of the number 90 to the Rebbe’s institutions. (I.e. $45, $90, $360, $1800, etc.)
3) Mivtzoim – Put on Tefillin with 90 men/distribute kits of Shabbos candles to 90 women – until Yud-Alef Nissan הבעל”ט
Programs and resources which will be facilitated by the Vaad Tishim Shana:
1) A special video is currently being prepared by JEM to be screened at gatherings/Farbengens/Seudos for communities, Yeshivos, elementary schools, and families.
2) A brand new Yud Daled Kislev curriculum for your school will be available next week!
· Presented in two engaging 30-minute lessons
· Engaging activities
· Includes fascinating stories of the Chasunah
· Adaptable for all age groups
· Practical action items for your students
The curriculum is being produced by JEM & Vaad Or V’chom. For more info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Daily WhatsApp text-image – “Keta Yomi”! Text: For English: +1 (718) 305-6859. For Hebrew: +33 6 13 79 24 08
4) Kovetz Limud – a compilation of the Rebbe’s Torah in connection with Yud-Daled Kislev.
5) Special issue of the “Chassidisher Derher” featuring articles all about Yud-Daled Kislev!
6) Brand new edition of Tzadik L’melech!
7) Special SHINE Magazine with comics and slideshow with the story of Yud Daled Kislev
Get your copy at your Tzivos Hashem Base or email cth@tzivosHashem.org
On Yud Daled Kislev:
– There will be coach buses from 770 to the Ohel every hour (details to follow).
Central Farbrengen at the Ohel on Thursday, 8:00PM
Rabbi Yehuda Krinsky, Brooklyn, NY | 5714
Rabbi Sholom Duchman, Brooklyn, NY | 5729
Rabbi Yosef Kessler, Montreal, QC | 5739
Rabbi Leibel Korf, Los Angeles, CA | 5749
Followed by Chassidishe Farbrengens and joyous dancing throughout the night!
– MyShliach Online Farbrengen (details to follow)! Wednesday, 13 Kislev at 7:00pm.
We’d be happy to assist communities and Yeshivos who’d like to fly down a distinguished guest to Farbreng, contact us at email@example.com for more information on this.
If you are aware of programs being organized in honor of the auspicious day of Yud-Daled Kislev, please email us (at the address below) so that they can be included in a Duch to the Rebbe.
May all the above resolutions cause tremendous Nachas Ruach to the Rebbe, that we should be zoche to celebrate this Yud-Daled Kislev together with the Rebbe in the physical sense, dancing into the Geulah Shleima תיכף ומיד ממש!
For additional information or to receive resources, please email: