Create Account
ב"ה
Wednesday, 17 Iyyar, 5779
  |  May 22, 2019

    Fire in Kfar Chabad Yeshiva Dorm

    A fire broke out in the dormitory of the Kfar Chabad Yeshiva because of a heater that fell on a mattress; no people were injured. Full Story, Video

    nf_1469_216342
    nf_1653_335053

    Leftist Group Protests at Chabad

    Next Story » nf_0922_260763

    Give Boys a Chance with Chancex12

    5
    Opinions and Comments

    to keep track of your comments, follow a conversation or flag a comment Login
    avatar
      Subscribe  
    newest oldest most voted
    Notify of
    Nes
    Guest
    Nes

    Boruch Hamatsil !

    its an accident waiting to happen !!!!!!!
    Guest
    its an accident waiting to happen !!!!!!!

    do we need to go to Harvard or the Technion to understand that obviously it was freezing is failing to live up to the basic necessities & safety of the students??!!!
    why is any heaters allowed in the facility in the first place?????!!!!!! as even the most expensive units are a fire hazard and I think we can all understand that the unit used by some yeshiva boy on his own is most probably of the cheaper/od/outdated/outlawed type that doesn’t have any safety updated features built into them!!!!!!!

    Good thing
    Guest
    Good thing

    Baruch hashem no one is hurt

    Shemiras Haguf
    Guest
    Shemiras Haguf

    Does the dormitory have adequate fire extinguishers?
    This question applies to all such facilities.

    Wow
    Guest
    Wow

    Boruch Hashem

    X