A fire broke out on the second floor of a home on President Street between Kingston and Albany Avenues at about 4:15 pm on Tuesday afternoon.
Black smoke billowed from the home’s top floor windows, as firefighters arrived to put out the blaze.
Residents of the home all escaped unharmed.
One patient was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation by Hatzalah.
The family has requested the public to say Tehillim for Menachem Mendel Ben Chaya Mushka, 2 years old, who is being treated for smoke inhalation.