MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 277, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, September 15, 2019 / 15 Elul 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to 15 Elul, 18 Elul and Ki Tovo
· Is it prohibited to see a psychic?
· How do I move on from my parents’ ugly divorce?
· How much should one reveal about their own past experiences when trying to help others?
· How do I overcome my feeling immature at age 40, something I was told repeatedly when I was a child?
· Does the Rebbe speak about a woman not keeping her maiden name after marriage?
· How do we explain men not being allowed to hear women singing? And how do we manage the singing at a Shabbos table?
· Have you interviewed people who have become observant and then returned to their previous lifestyle to understand the causes for their choices?
Follow up (episode 275):
o Images of women
o Healthy intimacy
Chassidus question: What are the ten hidden sefirot, where are they located, and what is their function and application in our lives?
My Life 2019 essays:
תובנות המובילות לתיקון עצמי מתוך שמחה, Methods that lead to self-improvement with joy, Tziri Livnoni, 56, Kfar Chabad, Israel;
Bring Back the Fire, Mimi Blasberg, 19, Brooklyn, NY;
Spiritual Oxygen Masks: Chassidic Tools for the Empath in You, Rivka Cohen, 23, Naples, FL
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.