Are you seeking employment but lack the computer and managerial skills necessary for pursuing a successful career? Do you feel unsure about your career path after yeshiva or seminary? Are you a yungerman or bochur needing help launching your own business but you lack knowledge of sales? Are you an entrepreneurial woman in need of Quickbooks and bookkeeping skills?
Crown Heights Career Hub is an innovative employment training program specifically geared towards the world-wide Chassidic community. In a span of only a few weeks, our courses will help you gain skill sets that are crucial to landing a high-paying job and advancing your career.
The men’s cohort will obtain proficient computer skills and job readiness training, while our women’s cohort will cover all aspects of QuickBooks and bookkeeping in preparation for employment in the lucrative financial field. Bochurim transitioning into the workforce will leave our course fully prepared for employment, feeling confident to financially support themselves and their future families.
Women similarly can look forward to successfully securing a position in bookkeeping, as these positions are constantly in very high demand.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, classes are currently held online where students and teachers are able to interact successfully as if in a real classroom setting. Our outstanding professional instructors are highly skilled in teaching MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, AMAZON sales, Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, E-security, online business simulation, resume preparation, and much more!! Additionally, you will have convenient access to our team of instructors should you require any additional assistance.
Crown Heights Career Hub operates under the supervision of Neil Schwerd, a highly successful and acclaimed corporate recruiter. Once you have completed the course, our team of highly skilled employment professionals will work individually with you, helping you to discover your own unique strengths and talents and how to apply them towards the career path best suited for you.
CHCH is funded by the UJA Federation of Greater New York and an anonymous donor. It is a project of the JCC of Greater Coney Island under the guidance of Rabbi Moshe Wiener and the Crown Heights Jewish Community Council under the leadership of Rabbi Eli Cohen.
Reserve your spot today by applying online at www.chcareerhub.org and click “Apply.” You will be contacted afterwards to confirm your spot.
- Six week online entry-level managerial job training program
- Classes meet Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm (with a 1-hour break from 12-1 pm); Fridays from 9am-12pm
- Microsoft Office Suite & Google complements: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- How to master the Amazon sales platform and the online marketplace, database management, introduction to coding, SQL, Cybersecurity, and more
- Professional workplace behavioral skills
- Includes a professional business simulation program, where you will have the opportunity to apply your newly acquired skills by running your own virtual business, making real world HR, supply chain, sales and financial decisions
- Job placement assistance
- Evening course designed to accommodate your busy schedule
- 2 evenings per week for eight weeks
- Chabad women, Shluchos, mothers, post-seminary, and all who are interested in career development are welcome
- Prepares you for a bookkeeping career in an office or work-from-home setting. Starting you on a path with upward growth potential while balancing family flexibility
- Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Amazon sales, Entrepreneurial skills
- Improve your knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google complements: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- Job placement assistance
Email [email protected] or call 718-449-5000 ext. 2349 for further questions.
Follow us on Instagram @ch_careerhub and Facebook @careerhubchFlyer CHCH Fall 2020