MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 231, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, October 14, 2018 / 5 Cheshvan 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 231st episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to Lech Lecha and 7th of Cheshvan
* We are a happy and loving family. Yet, for some unknown reason, every time we come back from somebody’s house, or an event, or after hosting guests, my spouse and I start a fight. What could be the reason for this?
* How do I find myself when I feel lost?
* Why is there more focus on chitzoniyos (externals) in the dor ha’shevii?
* Is learning and teaching Chassidus Chagas considered “spreading the wellsprings”?
* What is the difference between the “law of attraction” and bitachon?
* G-d’s desire for a dirah b’tachtonim (home in the lowest of worlds) (follow-up to episode 200)
Follow-up (episode 230):
* Ignoring family on Simchas Torah
* Pre nuptial agreement
Chassidus question: What does Achdus Hashem mean – Part II: How does evil (kelipot) fit into Divine Unity?
My Life 2018 essays:
The Real Life Challenge, Alte Raskin, 26, Brooklyn, NY
l’m Gonna Need That …. Yesterday, Devorah Amsel, 18, Flushing, NY
Think Good and It’ll Be Good, Dassy Chein, 18, Cedarhurst, NY
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at meaningfullife.com/mylife.