Tune in this Sunday night for the next episode of MyLife: Chassidus Applied, which will address these sensitive issues. This hour-long dose of insight is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships.
The topics in this Sunday’s hour-long broadcast will include:
· What defines a Lubavitcher?
· Is shlichus the only measure of success in Chabad?
· I want to go on shlichus, but have nowhere to go?
· How do we prepare for Gimmel Tammuz?
· Tools for Mediating Conflict
· How to approach a teacher about their dress
· Is Avodas ha’tefilah relevant today?
· Personal Prayer – When, where and how?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied addresses questions that many people are afraid to ask and others are afraid to answer. When asked about the sensitive topics he has been addressing, Rabbi Simon Jacobson commented, “I understand that the stakes are high, but the silence and lack of clarity on matters plaguing the community can no longer go unaddressed. The stakes of not providing answers are even higher.”
The on-going series has provoked a significant reaction from the community, with thousands of people viewing each live broadcast and hundreds of questions pouring in. At the root of every question and personal challenge tackled by the series is the overarching question: Does Judaism have the answers to my personal dilemmas?