MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 298, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, March 1, 2020 / 5 Adar 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus applied to Tes Adar – 80 years
· Lessons from Zayin Adar, Tetzaveh and Zochor
· How do we know that Moshe was born on the 7th of Adar when the Jewish months were not organized until long after Moshe lived?
· Why are Menashe and Ephraim not included in the shoham stones?
· How is it just for G-d to command us to kill all Amalekite men, women and children?
· What does it mean to increase joy in Adar?
· What attitude should we have to the coronavirus?
· Questions on Parshas Terumah: a) Acacia wood. b) Space of the ark
How do we have free will if G-d is recreating the world every second in a specific way?
My Life 2019 essays:
Going Beyond, Mendel Marcus, 21, Mission Viejo, CA;
Overcoming Peer Pressure, Sarah Esther Schmukler, 15, Montreal, Canada;
תחפושת ותלבושת בחסידות ,בשדה החינוכי והתראפיוטי, Sharon Colombus, 55, Herzliya, Israel
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask