Create Account
ב"ה
Tuesday, 15 Sivan, 5779
  |  June 18, 2019

    Toy Magnets Led to Surgery

    A 4-year-old Wisconsin boy has undergone emergency surgery to remove his colon and intestines after swallowing magnets from a popular toy. Full Story, Video

    Netanyahu’s Historic Visit to Brazil

    Next Story »

    Belgium Shechita Ban Takes Effect

    7
    Opinions and Comments

    To keep track of your comments, follow a conversation or flag a comment Login
    avatar
      Subscribe  
    newest oldest most voted
    Notify of
    MAGNETIC OR SMALL BATTERY TOYS...
    Guest
    MAGNETIC OR SMALL BATTERY TOYS...

    Toys containing either one one of the above need CONSTANT ADULT SUPERVISION. Tragedies happen from all sorts of incidents, so these toys are NOT the reason for the tragedies, it’s POOR ADULT SUPERVISION. As a Retired RN & School Teacher, I cannot stress enough the importance of NOT allowing children to play with toys where the stipulated age is older, without parents watching. This young child choked on the very tiny magnetic pieces after cracking open the toy with his teeth. Other young children have died from ingesting small batteries from toys that have exploded in their stomachs or intestines… Read more »

    So sad
    Guest
    So sad

    I hope the tot makes a full recovery

    I don’t know what exactt brand it was but the popular one looks so durable
    Guest
    I don’t know what exactt brand it was but the popular one looks so durable

    Refua Shleima… my baby also chew on the toy and swallowed small batteries that we were unaware that specific toy has batteries inside …..
    proper labels and more control on toys industry is a must

    to 1
    Guest
    to 1

    there you go with mom blaming

    Magformers
    Guest
    Magformers

    Yes magformers not made well magnets come out I have them complained to compAny

    dont buy fake products!!!
    Guest
    dont buy fake products!!!

    always buy original products, they invest a lot of money to avoid law suits.

    Soooo sad...
    Guest
    Soooo sad...

    Feel Better Little Boy! Ouch how we have to figure out if these pretty much everyday toys are safe for KIDS?

    X