The K-Factor podcast is produced by CHYE – Crown Heights Young Entrepreneurs in partnership with community news website COLlive.com.
The K-Factor offers business wisdom that can help future business leaders to make the “Keli” (the Hebrew word for vessel) so they can grow their business aspirations.
Episode #50 Yossi Mlynsky “Harnessing the Global Village ”
Yossi Mlynsky is the CEO and founder Upstack.Co which helps fast-growing companies harness remote talent to grow their team and get their product to market faster.
The company has a fast-growing network of the top technical talent covering the most in-demand skills including Node.JS, Angular, React, iOS, Android, RoR and Python.
In this interview:
* Selling stuff from a young age
* Falling in love with building websites
* Working on tech startups with global scale
* Life lesson not to quit when faced with challenges
* Getting into building custom software
* Harnessing the global economy
* What’s involved in taking on a software project
* Utilizing Slack Chat
* Using trust as a management tool
* Building a digital marketing strategy
* Running a business while dealing with a family emergency
To recommend someone for an interview and to reach Rabbi Werde, email [email protected]