While competing for votes on Season Two of A Jewish Star music talent competition, contestants from the greater Miami area in Florida joined forces in a sign of unity.
Egos were put aside Sunday when aspiring musicians met at W4M Studios in Bal Harbour, to record a chorus for one of their pals.
Aaron Holder, who auditioned his “Song for Sholom” for the contest, has a new recording called “The Best Is Yet To Come” and invited fellow contestants to record the chorus.
W4M Studios and W4M Records is owned by Ovadia Tank, a music producer who is behind some the auditions of 5 contestants in Season Two. He said he got close to 50 phone calls inquiring to audition for Season Three in 2012.
The song will be presented for the first time on Motzoei Shabbos, 9:00 PM, at K Space Center for Young Jewish Adults at 17070 Collins Avenue #264, Sunny Isles, Florida 33160. Sushi, Pizza, Schakolad Chocolate, wine, and tequila will be served. The event is sponsored by ECS EVENTS (Event Connection Source).
VIDEO: Preview of Holder’s new song
After New York, Florida is the state with the largest amount of Junior contestants in Season Two. Aside from the above mentioned there are
The winner for the junior contest will be receiving 2 flight tickets to Israel with hotel accommodations covered by VIP Israel, joining the Yeshiva Boys Choir (YBC), $1,000 from Tribul credit-card processing services and a commitment from Aderet / MostlyMusic.com to promote him.
Voting is now in full swing. Here are a few quick steps:
1. On www.AJewishStar.com, click REGISTER (on the top bar under the categories) or click here.
2. Chose a username and a valid email address and click ?register.?
3. Check your email inbox for an email from [email protected]
4. Copy the temporary code you were given and paste it in AJewishStar.com with your username.
5. Congratulations, you are now logged in. We recommend you change the password to one you will remember.
6. You may vote once per contestant, rating them from 1 ? 5, with 5 giving the contestant the highest score.