MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 270, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, July 28, 2019 / 25 Tammuz 5779 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to the Three Weeks, the Nine Days and Mattos-Massei
· What is the Rebbe’s opinion on using non-Jewish books for chinuch?
· Is it appropriate to watch women’s wrestling?
· If G-d has no physical form, what does it mean that the Torah, which has physical form, was given to us by G-d?
· What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations? Part II
· Is it appropriate to paint a mural of the Alter Rebbe on an alley wall?
Follow up (episode 269):
o Parental alienation
o Illegal immigration
o Yom Hilula
Chassidus question: What is the meaning, and how can anyone hold, of Tzimtzum K’Pshuto?
My Life 2019 essays:
o בעיית ההתמכרות בראייה חבדי”ת, Shterny Cohen, 16, Kiryat Malachi, Israel;
o אתגר הבחירה, Chaim Zaklos, 36, Elad, Israel
o Perfecting Failure, Tzipporah Leah Greenberg, 18, Hallandale Beach, FL
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to inform, inspire and empower us by applying the teachings of Chassidus to help us face practical and emotional challenges and difficulties in our personal lives and relationships. To have your question addressed, please submit it at chassidusapplied.com/ask.