MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 201, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, February 11, 2018 / 26 Shevat 5778 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
The topics in this week’s 201st episode of the highly acclaimed popular MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
* Chassidus Applied to the month of Adar
* Lessons from Parshas Terumah and Shabbos Hafsokeh
* Closing days of the MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest
* Does a survivor need to show respect to an abusive parent?
* How can a survivor avoid seeing Judaism as horrific when the abuse came from a Jewish role model?
* Why is Isaac referred to as Abraham’s only son?
* Why does a divorced woman have to cover her hair?
* What is the spiritual meaning of colors?
I* s it inappropriate for a bochur to earn parnossa before marriage?
* More refined men (episode 200)
* Prayer (episode 199-200)
* Why Don’t We Daven the Way Chassidus Expects of Us? Prayer continued
Chassidus Question: If the hidden good is greater than the revealed good, why do we wish each other revealed good?
Questions may be submitted anonymously at meaningfullife.com/mylife.