The program “Ecole Juive Pour Tous”, “Jewish School For All”, started 6 years ago, it has already brought more than 500 children who were previously in public schools, back to their Jewish roots.
These children learn everyday about what it means to be a Jew, and inspire their homes and families with new songs, new behaviors, new lights….
Most of these children weren’t in a Jewish school prior to the campaign, because of financial hardships. It should not prevent them to receive the education they deserve.
Without any distinction of financial means, personal history, previous difficulties..
“For education, act beyond the realm of possibility !!” – Hayom Yom
Every Jewish child deserves to know the joy of being part of our people.
Every Jewish Child deserves to be in a Jewish School.
Chne-Or is here for EVERY CHILD.
For his success, his smile, his heritage.
Today we are running a campaign to help that is allowing these children to have the Jewish education they deserve.
Help us ! Help Them !
Be a partner in the success of every child!
Give for the light these kids bring into their homes !
We need YOUR HELP to continue our mission: Return EVERY JEWISH CHILD TO HIS IDENTITY.
Constantly, we have to strengthen our actions to make children and their families progress towards light.
Because every week a new family returns to Jewish school! Every single “Jewish school for all” reveals Pride and Happiness.
Because every child deserves the best.
What’s already in place:
– 77500 sq ft serving our children
– 44 classes from kindergarten to 12th grade
– 22 bus lines which go through Paris suburbs every day, to bring access to jewish school for every child.
– 7 classes of refresher for the new comers or in need students.
– Private lessons for children who need school or even moral support.
– Programs addressed to our children in school failure “Metsouyanim” (the excellent ones) to give them the education they deserve in joy and fulfillment.
– Extracurricular activities and various programs to attach our children to Judaism in joy and good mood: “Yeshivacances”, study seminars, organized trips, full Shabbat …
– Courses and programs for parents too, because “Chné-Or is also a spirit” and everyone is entitled to it.
– An active community 365 days a year