Create Account
ב"ה
Monday, 14 Sivan, 5779
  |  June 17, 2019

    Fire Breaks Out in 770 Kitchen

    The main Shul at 770 Eastern Parkway was evacuated Friday after a small fire broke out in the kitchen while food was being prepared for Shabbos. Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene, no injuries were reported. Photos, Video

    The One With the Play-By-Play

    Next Story »

    Solving Tuition Crisis: Together

    11
    Opinions and Comments

    To keep track of your comments, follow a conversation or flag a comment Login
    avatar
      Subscribe  
    newest oldest most voted
    Notify of
    Barouch hashem
    Guest
    Barouch hashem

    Nobody was hurt

    Explosive cholent
    Guest
    Explosive cholent

    Naeseus

    Barouch hashem
    Guest
    Barouch hashem

    Nobody was hurt

    770 has a kitchen?
    Guest
    770 has a kitchen?

    Didn’t know that/

    Does this mean there be NO cholent?
    Guest
    Does this mean there be NO cholent?

    Gevald!
    first a shidduch crisis,
    then a tuition crisis,
    NOW THIS A CHOLENT CRISIS

    im hungry
    Guest
    im hungry

    will there be cholent tomorrow?

    Why are the doors locked????
    Guest
    Why are the doors locked????

    Fire hazard

    the cholent room
    Guest
    the cholent room

    there must have benn many hazardous materials there,,,,,

    ch resident
    Guest
    ch resident

    is there a reason y the yellow flag was taken out of 770 when there is a fire in there? were they afraid it would burn with the fire?

    Big Z Schapiro
    Guest
    Big Z Schapiro

    to 4 yes they have a kitchen

    28 Nissan!
    Guest
    28 Nissan!

    I’m surprised no one has pointed out that Friday was Chof Ches Nissan, the 25th anniversary of the famous sicha. A fire in a mokom kodosh was always seen as a spiritually significant event.

    X