You did it! With your support and the generosity of our sponsors, we have succeeded in reaching our goal of raising $150,000 for Friendship Circle!
If you haven’t given yet, there is still time to invest in Friendship! The *Bonus* round has begun!
Friendship Circle of Brooklyn is running a 24 hour campaign that ends today, Monday, at 2pm! It’s all or nothing, with every donation being quadrupled thanks to some very generous donors.
With the leasing of a new space, additional new programs and supporting the tremendous amount of ongoing programs, Friendship Circle needs your help today!
This is an organization that affects hundreds in our community – from the teen volunteers, to special children and their families, alumni and friends – be a part of this!
Friendship Circle of Brooklyn, directed by Berel and Chani Majesky are hosting an online fundraiser today.
Starting at 2:00pm, all donations will be quadrupled, with a goal to raise $150,000 in 24 hours.
A large portion of funds raised will be used for to renovate and furnish the organizations new space.
The 1700 square foot space will enable FC to not just offer new programs, but enhance the already full roster, including:
· Weekly Shabbos Minyan (New space will offer a ladies section for our older girls to join)
· Zumba and Dance Studio (New space will enable us to offer more than once a week)
· After School Clubs – an inclusive program for typical and children with special needs (New Initiative only available with new space)
· Cooking and Learn-a-Life-skill classes. (the food cooked will then be used for our Shabbos Kiddush, bringing it all full circle) – New Initiative
· Volunteer Club Meetings – New Initiative
· Sibling Circle
· Boys Aerobics