Public notice from the Lubavitch Youth Organization:
One of the most well known and beloved campaigns of the Rebbe is the Tahalucha. For over 60 years countless anash and bachurim have walked to hundreds of shuls throughout New York, to be m’sameach yidden and to be meifitz the mayanos of chassidus.
On Shvi’i Shel Pesach, Monday, 21, Nissan, we will have the annual Pasach Tahalucha and will be visiting many shuls across New York City.
In recent years, Tzeirei Agudas Chabad Hamerkozis, the Lubavitch Youth Organization has been putting increased time, effort, and funds into making the Tahalucha as flawless and effective as possible.
We published a special booklet for exact times, directions and locations that the Tahalucha will be visiting and inspirational sichos that can be given over during the visit. DOWNLOAD HERE
As part of this what we are asking from the klal are a few simple but crucial things that can help us ensure Tahalucha’s success. Please read and keep in mind the following points:
1. Memunim: Please be responsible about going to “your” shul. Keep in mind that every shul that a memune is sent to was called and scheduled in advance. Many shuls set aside and publicize the time that “Lubavitch” is coming.
2. If you absolutely cannot make it to the shul please find a responsible replacement. Our continued connection to the shul depends on you.
3. Please help us update our database. Any information regarding the shul that seems different from the information you received must be documented so that mistakes will not happen again the next yom tov. Please fill this information out in your duch and give it to the Memunah or drop it in our box in 770, or email it to [email protected], or fax to 718-778-2000 / or give us a call/text (347 709 2551), or put it in our mail slot at the Tahalucha office at 1408 President Street.
4. Please be sensitive to the mispallelim in the shul. If the shul is small, do not overwhelm them with a huge group.
5. If you would like to be a memuneh for the Pasach (or any other) Tahalucha, or if you have any questions or information regarding Tahalucha, we can be reached (call or text) at 347 709 2551.
Through the Hachlatos Tovos in the inyan of tahalucha, we should be zoche to the Rebbe leading us on the greatest Tahalucha to the Beis Hamikdash now!
Gut Yom Tov!