We are currently looking for an Education & Disabilities Coordinator to join our team!
• Be experienced in developing and implementing a curriculum preferably following Creative Curriculum.
• Be familiar with services provided to children and
families with disabilities
• Preferably the candidate will have knowledge and experience of Head Start or Early Learn requirements.
• Demonstrate great leadership that motivates Center Directors to build on their passion for educating children
• Perform observations to ensure things are running smoothly in the centers
• Adopt and maintain accurate monitoring systems
• **Required to travel between centers in Brooklyn and Staten Island as needed
• MA in Special Education or related field
• An Early Childhood NYS Teaching Certificate in Birth -2nd Grade
• Minimum of five years of experience both in Early Childhood and Special Education
Please email your resume to Rivka at [email protected]